Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Episode 13 - Socktopia




***Thank you so much to everyone for birthday wishes, mentions and gifted patterns!!!***

PS. I'm rubbish I really need to check which episode I am on before I go shouting about the wrong episode number!!

Week in review:
Cirque du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall
Muji where I got my knitting storage trolley thing and some other bits
Cath Kidston knitting bag and the magnetic kitchen notes from Richard's family
Crazy Stupid Love really good film!!
Cafe Pacifico was the name of the lush Mexican restaurant


Works in progress:
Vanilla socks for Jacquie for the Sockbunny Knit and Fit Podcast Charity Sock KAL using Regia 4-ply Design line Kaffe Fassett on 2.5mm/US 2 circular needle (2-at-a-time) the book I am using is 2-at-a-time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes

UFO progress:
Tadpoles by Jenna Swanson on size 2.75mm/US 2 circular needles using Madelinetosh in Fjord colourway
If you want to join me on the UFO drive come chat and show progress in the group thread here!!

Statistics Sock KAL:
Farmer McGregor Socks by Alice Yu on 2.25mm/US 1.5 using Zwerger Garn Opal Hundertwasser in colour 2101 (The rainbow socks I mentioned)
Studentknits Statistics KAL


Knitting Excitement:
Knit Picks Felici  in the Time Traveller's and Goth colourway from Great British Yarns
Knit Picks Stroll in Agate Heather, Burgundy and Dusk from Great British Yarns
Knit Picks Stroll Multi in Diving Board from Great British Yarns
Lollipop Yarn in the I'm Your Huckleberry colourway
Sock Yarn from Wildhare Fiber Studio in the Impression colourway
Doctor Who Project bag from Nicsknots on Etsy

Knitting Fails :(
Aquaphobia Socks by Crystal Flanagan 
Iris the Gourmet Monster by Rebecca Danger for the Charminglochie Toy KAL

Beading
Poppy Needlecase Kit from The Spellbound Bead Company

Podcasts I mention:
Sockbunny Knit and Fit 
CharmingLochie

1 comment:

  1. sorry. i didnt realise i was so far behind but i am catching up now. That beading looks amazing. its very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete