Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Episode 27 - Operation Knitting Mojo



Please come and join the Studentknits Ravelry Group
Operation Knitting Mojo Thread


Cross Stitch:
Newton's Law - 'Friends share' see progress and posts on my new cross stitch blog X-Stitch Delights

Works in progress:
Sugar Maple Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes, using Regia Design Line by Erika Knight, colour 6452, on 2.5mm/US 1.5

June KAL:
June KAL info and chatter thread - please ask any questions in the thread, and post your challenge list! Check out the prize list! Thank you to Sam and Kelly
Cairngorm Bags
Bingo idea, with 9 boxes to fill: a Ho, charity knit, stash slash, monster, new WIP, UFO, finished pair of socks, your choice and cable.

I hope it is more clear now - 9 boxes, you can combine but no more than two boxes together. All boxes have separate entries, e.g. new WIP and stash slash combination: entry1 - stash slash picture of stash and FO, entry2 - new WIP picture of project in progress

July KAL - Colour theme what do you think???


Knitting Excitement:
Camilla Cotton, Ice yarns in the colourway White Lilac Blue from All the Fun of the Fair

Spin Cycle:
Thanks to everyone who helped me with my spinning questions for my fibre: Flowers and Chocolates from Maid In England - 100% Extra Fine Merino, 4oz

3 comments:

  1. I find that joining a local knitting group helps. It inspires me in ways that I might not have thought of on my own. Seeing what everyone else is working on helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blah day yesterday and didn't feel like knitting - I decided I might as well fold some laundry instead. When I finished one basket I still had another to fold but, like magic, I decided I'd rather be knitting! I guess there's nothing like the harsh reality of housework to help me realize hiw much I love to knit! alisonj

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes when i dont feel like knitting i go into my friends tab on Ravelry and see what my friends are queuing, or i look through my UFO bin to see if there is anything i want to pick up again

    ReplyDelete